Balancing LSAT Prep with Work and School

LSAT Blog Balancing LSAT Prep with Work and School
Besides learning to solve LSAT questions, one of the most common issues I hear from you is that it's difficult to find the time to study.

A lot of this comes down to starting and maintaining the habits that can help you stay organized and productive.

These include:

-sleep
-diet
-exercise
-stress reduction

I love listening to podcasts, and I just started listening to The 66-Day Experiment podcast. It's all about starting and maintaining habits (iTunes, Stitcher), which is something I know I want to get better at, so I actually subscribed to it.

Relatedly, I talk about daily habits that can help you find the time to study on a recent episode of the Actuarial Journey podcast (iTunes, Stitcher). Although it's a podcast for aspiring actuaries, a lot of the tips I share (and the tips shared in other episodes) apply to anyone studying for an exam.

***

If you prefer to read, rather than listen to podcasts, I've written a few articles on habits that can help you balance LSAT prep with other obligations and find the time to study.



You can find more concrete tips in my LSAT study schedules on how to structure your LSAT studying.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Steve for this! It's been a wild ride of sex, reading and exercising, and I'm only 5 days into it!!!

    ReplyDelete