Free LSAT Study Schedules and Plans (with Donation)


Free LSAT Study Schedule Plan Donation
From now through the end of the weekend, I'm giving away free day-by-day LSAT study schedules and plans to anyone who makes a donation for the equivalent amount (or more!) to Watsi.org

For those of you who don't know, Watsi is an awesome, reputable, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that directly funds people who need medical care in developing nations around the world. You can read more about them on Wikipedia and their FAQ page.


How to get your free LSAT study schedule and plan:


1. Make a donation to any Watsi campaign of $19.97 or $24.97 (or more!) depending upon which study schedule you'd like. Be sure to donate by Sunday, August 17, at 11:59PM.

2. Forward me the email receipt from your donation, and let me know the study schedule you'd like.

3. Sit back and wait for me to email you a link to download the schedule.

***

You can support great causes and get a ton of guidance for your LSAT prep - at the same time.

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Great fundraiser for a worthy cause. I’m the International Programs co-chairman in my Rotary club and we are preparing a large shipment of medical equipment and supplies to Zimbabwe. I’d like to find a way to replicate your idea to raise funds to help needy people worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for offering day by day study guides for donations to Watsi. I had not heard of them and they seem like an awesome organization, so thanks for introducing them to me as well. I'm going to be sure to pass their info along with my friends and family.

    Thanks again - for the Watsi info and all the great support on LSAT blog.

    ReplyDelete